Our large combination pack provides you with a true multi purpose dry powder fire extinguisher and a large 1.2m x 1.8m fire blanket.
This high performance fire extinguisher which now comes with a Class C rating outperforms all other similar sized fire extinguishers of the same capacity. Our extinguisher now has a massive fire rating of 6A:80B:C:E. The fire rating defines the performance and suitability for a particular fire.
The Fire Blanket 1.2m x 1.8m is made of a fire resistant woven fibreglass fabric certified to AS/NZS 3504. Fitted with easy to release pull tabs for quick use.
- Protective coating to add to the UV resistance.
- Thick base skirt designed to protect from water and physical damage.
- Fitted with a heavy duty robust hose, a must for accurate use.
- High quality thick powder coating with increased UV resistance.
- Supplied wall bracket.
- Heavy duty skirt at the bottom of the extinguisher to protect the pressure vessel from damage.
- Pre pressurised and ready for use.
- Shelf life - 5 years
- Commercial Business
- Medium Size Switchrooms
- Transport Vehicles, Medium Size to Large Trucks, Rural Machinery
- Marine and Mining Industries
- Large Caravans and Trailers
- Class (A)Carbonaceous
- Class (B) Flammable Liquids
- Class (C) Gases
- Class (E) Electrical
|Discharge Time (s)
|Dimensions W x H (mm)
||145 x 480
||Pack 220 x 460
|Stored Pressure kPa
|Test Pressure MPa
Our Portable Fire Extinguishers are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing workmanship for a maximum period of three years* in non-aggressive environments from the manufacture date stamped on the cylinder.
The warranty only applies when the fire extinguishers are installed to Australian Standard AS 2444 and serviced in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1851.
*The three year warranty includes a replacement unit within the first 12 months from the date of order, followed by repair warranty for remaining two years (unless otherwise advised). Warranty excludes return freight.