The most powerful Multi Purpose 9.0Kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher on the market.
Most dry powder fire extinguishers in Australia only cover the fire ratings of A, B, and E. This high performance dry chemical fire extinguisher now comes with a C Class rating for Gas Fires, outperforming all other similar sized fire extinguishers.
This upgraded fire extinguisher now replaces the previous standard 9.0kg dry powder units seen elsewhere. This is the biggest and best available outperforming all others.
The fire extinguisher has a protective coating to add to the UV resistance. Thick base skirt is to protect the main body from water , and physical damage to the cylinder. Comes with a heavy duty wall hanging mount.
Now SAI GLobal approval with Class C - Gas Fire capability.
- Protective coating to add to the UV resistance.
- Thick base skirt designed to protect from water and physical damage.
- Fitted with a heavy duty robust hose, a must for accurate use.
- High quality thick powder coating with increased UV resistance.
- Supplied wall bracket.
- Heavy duty skirt at the bottom of the extinguisher to protect the pressure vessel from damage.
- Pre pressurised and ready for use
- Shelf life - 5 years
- Class (A)Carbonaceous
- Class (B) Flammable Liquids
- Class (C) Gas
- Class (E) Electrical
|Discharge Time (s)
|Dimensions W x H (mm)
||183 x 615
|Stored Pressure kPa
|Test Pressure MPa
Our Portable Fire Extinguishers are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing workmanship for a maximum period of three years* in non-aggressive environments from the manufacture date stamped on the cylinder.
The warranty only applies when the fire extinguishers are installed to Australian Standard AS 2444 and serviced in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1851.
*The three year warranty includes a replacement unit within the first 12 months from the date of order, followed by repair warranty for remaining two years (unless otherwise advised). Warranty excludes return freight.