Ideal and versatile first response fire extinguisher to small fires.
The 2.5Kg is by far the most popular fire extinguisher on the market due to its gross weight, physical size and easy handling and use.
But that’s where the industry comparisons stop! Our research shows our industry leading 4A:40B:E is unparalleled amongst its peers, making it comparable in performance to some 4.5Kg agent weight brands being sold. (Don’t be sold a dud!)
- High quality thick powder coating
- Protective coating with increased UV resistance.
- Heavy duty base skirt designed to protect the vessel from physical damage.
- Fitted with a heavy duty robust hose, a must for accurate use.
- Supplied with vehicle or wall bracket.
- Pre pressurised and ready for use
- Shelf life - 5 years
- 3 year warranty*
- Small Shops, Workshops, Garages
- Small Work Vans, Trade Utes and Trucks
- Caravans, Boats and Trailers
Available in Premium Stainless Steel Model (Ideal for Marine) and
Fire Extinguisher and Blanket Combo Pack Medium
- Class (A)Carbonaceous
- Class (B) Flammable Liquids
- Class (E) Electrical
|Discharge Time (s)
|Dimensions W x H (mm)
||130 x 383
|Stored Pressure kPa
|Test Pressure MPa
Our Portable Fire Extinguishers are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing workmanship for a maximum period of three years* in non-aggressive environments from the manufacture date stamped on the cylinder.
The warranty only applies when the fire extinguishers are installed to Australian Standard AS 2444 and serviced in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1851.
*The three year warranty includes a replacement unit within the first 12 months from the date of order, followed by repair warranty for remaining two years (unless otherwise advised). Warranty excludes return freight.