Ideal and versatile first response fire extinguisher to small fires.
- High quality thick powder coating
- Protective coating with increased UV resistance.
- Heavy duty base skirt designed to protect the vessel from physical damage.
- Fitted with a heavy duty robust hose, a must for accurate use.
- Supplied with vehicle or wall bracket.
- Pre pressurised and ready for use
- Shelf life - 5 years
- 3 year warranty*
- Class (A)Carbonaceous
- Class (B) Flammable Liquids
- Class (E) Electrical
|Discharge Time (s)
|Dimensions W x H (mm)
||130 x 383
|Stored Pressure kPa
|Test Pressure MPa
Our Portable Fire Extinguishers are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing workmanship for a maximum period of three years* in non-aggressive environments from the manufacture date stamped on the cylinder.
The warranty only applies when the fire extinguishers are installed to Australian Standard AS 2444 and serviced in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1851.
*The three year warranty includes a replacement unit within the first 12 months from the date of order, followed by repair warranty for remaining two years (unless otherwise advised). Warranty excludes return freight.