The 1.5Kg dry powder AB(E) and fire blanket makes both a lightweight option for the home with plenty of punch. Easy to carry and use.
The fire extinguisher is a versatile unit which comes with its own vehicle mounting bracket with a quick release clip, to assist with easy access. The hose type is a must for accurate use.
The Fire Blanket 1.2m x 1.2m is made of a fire resistant woven fibreglass fabric certified to AS/NZS 3504. Fitted with easy to release pull tabs for quick use.
- High quality thick powder coating
- Protective coating with increased UV resistance
- Heavy duty base skirt designed to protect the pressure vessel from psychical damage
- Fitted with a a heavy duty robust hose
- Supplied with a vehicle mounting bracket
- Pre pressurised and ready for immediate use
- Shelf life - 5 years
- Warranty - 3 years* Fire Extinguisher
- Small Vehicles - Cars, Work Vans, Utes, Forklifts
- Residential Homes & Garages
- Boats and Caravans
- Class (A)Carbonaceous
- Class (B) Flammable Liquids
- Class (E) Electrical
|Discharge Time (s)
|Dimensions W x H (mm)
||100 x 370
||134 x 460
|Stored Pressure kPa
|Test Pressure MPa
Our Portable Fire Extinguishers are guaranteed against defects in materials and manufacturing workmanship for a maximum period of three years* in non-aggressive environments from the manufacture date stamped on the cylinder.
The warranty only applies when the fire extinguishers are installed to Australian Standard AS 2444 and serviced in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1851.
*The three year warranty includes a replacement unit within the first 12 months from the date of order, followed by repair warranty for remaining two years (unless otherwise advised). Warranty excludes return freight.